Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Friday, September 30, 2011

Price points and things are tripping along. . .

So my latest story is coming along. I've already even bought the photo for the cover. I've got three more revisions and a book cover design before it's ready but I'm shooting for a release in two weeks.

This book is definitely a novella, not a novelette. I've even got the sample chapter written for the third book in the series! I won't reveal the title though. You'll just have to wait and find out once the second book is released. The Pumpkin Princess will be free for two weeks and then I will set the price at $0.99. Now, I will upload it to Scribd and Feedbooks if you want it for free for those two weeks. All other places I will upload it to, the price will be $0.99.

So that's the plan at this point. Look for the third book in the series some time in December!

No comments: