Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life in flux

I have so many thing going on right now. Life is in flux when it comes to the writing projects. Still plugging away at my book. It will probably be finished in a couple of weeks. It's definitely longer than the first one, but it's coming along nicely, if more slowly.

I've had some family illness that I had to attend to last weekend and this week and I was sick myself yesterday so it's cut into my writing time but sometimes life is like that. It interjects and what can you do but just deal with it? In any case, things so far have turned out for the better. Times like this remind me that even when things become hectic you should always find time to write and when I have plenty of time I shouldn't be lazy about getting as much writing done as possible.

No comments: