Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dust and Bones (short story) is published!

I just published my newest short story Dust and Bones tonight. I'll be putting the links up tomorrow but I will put the Smashwords link up in this post. I thought that I wouldn't be able to get this done until the weekend, but as it is, I'm finished editing the story - now - and saw no reason to wait. After all, I have a lot of stories to write. I'm proud of it, I love the story and I hope people enjoy it. It's free, as well as all of my work at this point. You can download it here.

Now it's time to work on my second book in my Secret Doorway Tales series - The Pumpkin Princess.

I'm so excited!

PS. To find my work for free click on the "Published work at Smashwords" link or the My Scribd Page link in the side column.

No comments: