Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moscato and other things. . .

In between spending time with my mom this morning, lunching and drinking some Moscato (delicious) and writing and reading the Kindleboards I was thinking that we really need to have an association of authors and readers that support ereaders. In the past there have been small noises made about creating an annual convention for Kindle owners, Kindle authors and such but not much more than that. The discussions peter out.

I would love to organize an event like that but I have no idea how to do that. I suppose I could try but how to do that remains a problem. I think it would be a wonderful thing, though.

Or maybe not. I think perhaps I'll just go to the next world fantasy convention and forget about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Kindle Convention would be great for networking and of course to meet new friends. That sounds like a wonderful idea, but it would take some work and some people who care about it to make it happen.

V.A. Jeffrey said...

Very true, very true. I've thought about doing it but I have no idea how to put something like that together. Thanks for commenting.