Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sign up!

Just a quick note before I go - I will be taking a small hiatus from blogging here on Blogger for about a month. When I come back I should have the first chapter up here for viewing/reading. I do have a bit of news.

The first book in my new series will be published late this fall. I would encourage readers to sign up for the newsletter (the picture link in the right hand column at the top) if you want to get free stuff. A drawing for several  audible.com gift certificates is coming up later this year, discounts on book prices and a free new book - all for those that sign up for the newsletter! The newsletter is sent out once a month (so you don't have to worry about getting too much stuff from me in your inbox!)

Have a great summer!

No comments: