Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Green Door

The Green Door, the first in the Secret Doorway Tales series is nearly ready for publication. It will be formatted and published to Amazon and Smashwords by then. I'm uploading an "in progress" version to Scribd tomorrow. By Sunday you'll find the necessary links to this ebook to the right. Sorry about the disarray but I'm scatterbrained. I have a million things going right now but I just can't wait to release this book!

Be aware that since the Scribd version isn't the final draft, that there may be very minor changes between this version and the one you'll find on Amazon and Smashwords this weekend.

I love the concept of previewing future work. Both Jim Butcher and George R.R. Martin do this and so I have taken up the practice with my new book series.

This is my first book series and I'm excited. Hopefully you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. And it is free!

No comments: