Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What to read this summer. . .

I'm listening to a new podcast I've picked up from iTunes (Beyond The Wall) and I'm thinking of buying George R.R. Marin's books and reading them over the summer. It's 11:30 at night right before the 4th of July.

I really am addicted to the internet. it's sad. :)

But seriously, I might break with tradition and read Martin's books this summer (and I need to catch up on my Jim Butcher as well). You see I usually read Dune every summer. I might skip Dune this year though. We'll see. The real reason I'm still up right now is because I've just uploaded a short story to Smashwords and It's about #700 in the queue so I've got a couple of hours before it's completely uploaded. So I might take a gander to the roof of my apartment and watch fireworks - or something.