Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Monday, July 18, 2011

Adventures in Sci-Fi Publishing

I came across this great and informative website for science fiction and fantasy writers and readers. It's Adventures in Sci-Fi Publishing. I came across it last week and I've been listening to their podcast show all weekend long. it's a treasure trove of the ins and outs of the publishing industry especially as it relates to the genre of fantasy and science fiction - my two favorite genres. I've been learning a lot from this show about the changing face of the publishing industry and what it takes to get published. Great stuff! Any one interested in getting their work published this show is a must!

I feel like I've been missing out on so much! I've just started getting into e-publishing my own work. I wish I hadn't taken so long to put out creative work in the past. I'd have a stack of books to offer readers by now! I wish I had been writing everyday since high school, I wish, I wish, I wish. . . .

Oh well. Back to writing.

No comments: