Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Short Story!

The first draft of The Mountain King is finished. Working on the second draft right now.

I'm also finishing up a science fiction short story. It's called Rainfall. This story started out years ago as a novel. Let is suffice to say that the novel didn't quite work out but I like the short version. Gleaned from the second novel I wrote it's been a long time in coming. I meant to write this story about a year ago but felt that I didn't have the time and other projects took precedence. It's finished and I just need to make a bookcover for it. For those who read the blog regularly or are subscribed you can pick it up for free next week on Scribd or Feedbooks. it will be free on those sites for a few days. After that, it will be $0.99 on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, etc.

Don't forget about the Lady Moons giveaway. It ends Saturday!

No comments: