Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stitched Crosses Audio Drama

I'm thinking of writing a children's book of astronomy some time this summer. I have so many ideas it's crazy! It's also a lot of fun thinking about all of the things I want to do.

I've been listening and enjoying a new audio drama set in during the early crusade era. I suppose you could call it sort of like The Kingdom of Heaven (a film I loved) but from the point of view of the Christians. It's called Stitched Crosses. You can listen to each episode on middle earth network radio every Sunday, 10am and 9pm EST. Excellent story telling and production values. I recommend it.

If you would like to purchase the audio drama you can get it as an audio download at Audio.com or the beautiful three disc set at Amazon.com. I'm springing for the disc set - I love discs like some people love vinyl records -  and it is beautiful. Take a look at the set here.


This audio drama and other wonderful books and comics were created by the folks at Grail Quest Books, a site I'll be blogging about more in the future.

No comments: