Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Winter Wolves: Please Stand By For Technical Difficulties

Well the new novella is finished and I decided to rush and get it published on Saturday night.

Big mistake! I made a number of silly errors that I am now trying to sort out with Amazon and Barnes and Noble! I feel so stupid but that's what I get for being in a big rush. I don't mean that the book isn't edited properly and ready for publishing - it most certainly is but I'm having technical difficulties with B&N and the Big A. It's one of those things that can happen when you try to take care of business when you're half a sleep. Good job, Vicky, good job. :(

In any case, it will be ready by December. However, it can be purchased on Smashwords right now.

PS: The Winter Wolves is now available on Barnes and Noble.com!

No comments: