Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sample chapters

I've changed a few things around when it comes to showing drafts. As it turns out Scribd has a moratorium on new submissions to their store so I've decided to drop them as a vendor for sales but I will still post to Scribd when I have a good draft out that I want to share. Be aware that I will only post a few chapters of my novellas and novels on Scribd from here on out. No more entire drafts for free. I will still post short stories for free there and elsewhere, whenever I get around to writing another one. Of course, there will be links here where you can download them as a .pdf to your ereader.

My sample draft will probably be available for download in a couple of weeks. That's what I'm shooting for anyway.


No comments: