Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Work-In-Progress Update and Sample Chapters Are Coming!

The Mountain King is coming along very well and I should have a few sample chapters up by this Friday. You'll be able to download the sample or just read them right here on the blog - or the website, take your pick. Look for a mock-up of the book cover this week as well!

Here are a few other pics I've collected on my Pinterest Work-In-Progress board. Some people have posted some wonderful art pics and photos:

I imagine the Blackroot family clan living behind this door

I love mysterious doorways and portals. . .

I imagine the little heroine in my story in this kind of danger, and in fact she does indeed encounter such danger. . .

A spring fairy princess!

A deep dark and beautiful wood.

No comments: