Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Friday, February 10, 2012

Batman Help Me! (Short Animation)

This has nothing to do with my own work but it's one of the things I love: Batman!


This animation short was posted a few years ago, before Batman Begins came out in theaters (great film, by the way! Big Nolan fan here!) but back then it wasn't in 3D - or at least I don't think it was. Last year I found that the original link was changed and the original You Tube channel this video was on was canceled. Here it is again, this time in 3D! I loved it so much and I'm glad I found it again. I hope I can convince the creators to have this series funded on Kickstarter, if they haven't already done that because I've been waiting on part two of this series for years now. Enjoy! Hope you'll love it as much as I do!

No comments: