Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Book In Between the Series. . .

We'll see what happens. . . 


I've discussed the whole Amazon Select program before on other forums and I'm still doubtful about it. The long term effects it may have on authors is what I'm thinking about. However, I have mentioned a few times that I was thinking of writing a new book and putting it in the program to see what happens. So I've been working hard on that all week. This new book is called Fairy Tales and Fables. I'm curious to see what will happen with this new title I've put in the Select program. However, my Secret Doorway Tales books will not be going in the program. If things go well with this new title, I'll keep it in the program and perhaps add some short stories later on in the year to the program. I banged out the book cover as well. Take a look (up above). I'm rather proud of it. I like it. It's now available for purchase on Amazon. If you are a Prime Amazon member, it's free.

Now, back to The Lady Moons. . .

No comments: