Victoria A. Jeffrey's authorly doings. . .

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Editions!

I was just listening to tORN Live! on theonering.net and it was so exciting! The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition was just released digitally today and the guys were discussing all the grand things that Peter Jackson put back into the extended editions.

I love the extended editions for all the Middle Earth films. Anyway, There was so much that was missing from the theatrical film that I liked it least of all the films (with the exception of the dragon and the mountain keep scenes.) I loved how they talked about how Thrain was actually in the film! The character we all saw in the trailers for the first film that never showed up! Anyway I'll post the link to their show here and you can watch the show for yourself.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/54305403

No comments: